Monday, December 20, 2010

All Areas Abundant

To have abundance we must condition our minds to think abundantly. How many times have I said, "at least I have what counts." This in always in relationship to love and family, and even to extent my teaching career. However, this abundance has never been connected to my net worth, financially speaking.

Why not abundance in all areas? Why don't we ALWAYS demand abundance financially? I have always thought for myself that money will be something other people will have, but me, I'm just destined to be a working Joe, a 9-5, hard and tireless working man. This attitude has served to define my beliefs on work to a tee, until recently.

It doesn't make sense to hold this belief. In fact no one should hold this belief. Not that hard work isn't a good quality of strong moral character, but rather that money is something others can have, and I can only hope for what is given and determined by an other. I may always be receiving a check from a company, but who's to say that that is the only way I will get paid? Why can't I generate more financial abundance, using my talents and skills? What many people forget to remember is that what we are capable of doing is amazing, but what we will do is rather limiting.

The fact is, we all deserve monetary abundance as much as we deserve family and love in abundance. We can continue to use our God given gifts at current capacity, through work or jobs, or we can develop and hone our talents in pursuit of the creation of the life and financial wealth that our dreams so often tell us are unrealistic.

This does require some major shifts in our mental orientation, and that is, we must believe in the power of self and our talents. This is scary; not only for me, but for the hundreds of others I know that are filled with amazing talents and gifts. In order to achieve our greatness we must believe in ourselves. This is often the most difficult part, self-belief or self-worth. I know for myself, that trusting that I have something amazing to share with the world is hard concept to swallow. The doubting voice of, "what makes you special, what can you possibly offer others," immediately screams out and wants to knock me down. We must remember that our net worth will never exceed our self-worth. We must trust that God has given us something amazing to share with others, and each second that we don't put this gift to work in maximum capacity we are living in the bondage of human limitations. When I work on myself and trust that I am a creation of infinite goodness, I believe that I can achieve anything and do anything.

I set forward a task to any who reads this: what would you do for a living if you had the choice? If you could put yourself to work, in the way that you know you were meant to be of service, what would you give to this world and how would you deliver it? When we see that "thing" that creates happiness and inspires others and ourselves, our abundance begins! Mix in desire and purpose of aim, and your future becomes a series of limitless possibilities. You need only to remain receptive to the universe and its calling.

Be well, and treat others kindly!

Michael
http://mikesfunandeasy.5minutetour.com
mcordin73@gmail.com



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts count: